Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
1701 Williams Dr
Georgetown, TX 78628
- Smart Home Specialist
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you.
- Lana strives her hardest to get her clients the “best deal” possible. Hard work is what clients can expect from her. Real estate is not just a job, but also a rewarding profession helping people sell and find that perfect home. Lana enjoys working with people and gets excited to watch clients turn houses into their home.
- Georgetown, Santa Rita Ranch, Leander, Liberty Hill, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Jarrell, Austin, Taylor, Pflugerville, Lampasas, and other surrounding areas
- National Association of Realtors
- Austin Board of Realtors
- Lana was born and raised in Texas and loves being a resident in Central Texas. After graduating from Texas A&M with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a Master of Science in Marketing she worked at BKD, LLP as an accountant, National Oilwell Varco as a demand analyst, and at the corporate office for Academy Sports & Outdoors, Inc. as a pricing analyst. She was recognized as planning employee of the quarter while working at Academy Sports & Outdoors (over 250 employees eligible).
- Lana completed her real estate courses and education through Champions School of Real Estate. She joined Coldwell Banker United in Georgetown, TX to pursue a dream of being a Realtor. She is a third generation Realtor and is proud to continue the family tradition.
- Lana says her most rewarding hobby is spending time with her family. She cares deeply about her family, friends, and community. She enjoys boating, shopping, going to the movies, and finding new local restaurants to dine at. She also enjoys volunteering.
"Lana is an exceptional realtor! I recommend her 100% to anyone who is renting or buying.We relocated to Texas from Wisconsin and she worked around the clock to find us a perfect place to call home. Not only was she very friendly, her organization, knowledge and flexibly made for a very smooth and easy process. We were able to secure a place to rent in just two days!! She is absolutely wonderful. We will be using her again, if we decide to buy! Thanks Lana again for all your hard work!"
-Courtney Passon, Client
"Lana is amazing! We utilized her services searching for a rental home, and her knowledge, patience, and friendliness were unbeatable. (I met several realtors before meeting her and the difference was incredible.) She really knows her stuff and is very proactive. I also appreciated how well she listened to what we were wanting and was able to utilize what we told her (sometimes not very well clarified on our part!) and point us to viable options. I'm a picky customer but she made what could have been a really stressful time considerably less stressful. Thanks Lana!"
-Jessica Myers, Client
"Lana goes above and beyond to assist in the home finding process."
-Ashley Barker, Client
"Lana is an outstanding agent to work with. She assisted me at each stage of the buying process and helped drive a quick 30 day close. She is pleasant, professional, accessible and definitely went above and beyond my normal expectations."
-Karl Van Reusen, Client
"Lana was an incredible guide throughout the process of my roommates and I securing our first lease on a home. As younger guys with little knowledge of the local real-estate market, we could not have had a better person assisting us. We are also very appreciative of here responsiveness and patience throughout our leasing process as well. Thank you again, Lana!"
-Jack McDonnell, Client
"From the first time I met Lana to our lease signing and getting the keys she was incredible. Very organized and ahead of the game! She was constantly checking in and letting me know what was next! Seriously the sweetest and we would recommend her to all of our friends for any real estate needs!"
-Carly Chavez, Client
"We contacted Lana Brown to help with our home search in June 2018. Since we lived in Indiana, she sent us daily e-mails with houses to view which fit our criteria. When we came to the Georgetown/Round Rock, Texas area to house hunt, she showed us 20 houses and was an invaluable resource. She helped us through the entire home buying process and even attended the home inspection in our absence. We were extremely pleased with Lana's professionalism and expertise and highly recommend her to anyone serious about finding a home which fits their needs"
-Dave & Martha Little, Client